There are many benefits to teaching your puppy to be well behaved at an early age. Young puppies are quite able to learn obedience skills, toileting behaviour and social boundaries. All of these things help make your relationship with your dog more enjoyable and rewarding for the years to come.
We provide an effective Puppy Pre-school program that allows puppies to socialise and play in a safe environment whilst owners learn about pet ownership. During our puppy classes we will discuss the following important topics:
- The importance of puppy socialisation at an early age
- Introducing your puppy to it's new environment and home and other pets and family members
- Toilet training
- Develop effective techniques for positive behavioural development and reward based training
- Behavioural issues- digging, destructive behavior, barking, biting and chewing etc
- Health care- worming, vaccinations, desexing, heartworm, fleas, ticks, grooming, nutrition etc
- Environmental enrichment- exercise, toys, the life stagesof your dog
- Simple obedience- Sit, Stay, Drop, Come, Name Recal, Walking on a lead etc
Plus much more!
The most important thing about Puppy Pre-school is 'start early'. Puppies are very impressionable when they are young. Waiting too long can allow behaviour problems to establish which then require more intensive training to overcome.
Puppy Classes are a great learing and social experience for you and your puppy. Our puppy classes are run by an experience veterinary nurse, who has excellent knowledge on puppy care and several years experience on running informative, entertaining and enjoyable puppy classes.
So start today and call us about enrolling your puppy in Moorong Vet Clinic's Puppy Pre-School Classes. Ph 69213462